The Sales and Marketing Officer is directly responsible for the maximization sales of products and services, and will have direct contact and management of new and existing customer portfolios. The successful candidate will require strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal and a professional and positive attitude and outlook.
The primary responsibilities of the sales and marketing officer are;
- Engage in business development activities
- Implement strategies for increasing sales
- Maintain and develop customer engagement
- Establish new accounts
- Work with an existing dynamic team to accomplish desired results
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Certification in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, Management or equivalent experience in customer service, sales or merchandising.
- Possession of a vehicle
- An eye for detail and a zeal to learn quickly
- Effective communication skills with strong business-related knowledge
- Must be confident and have a determined approach
- Must be highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
The successful candidate will receive a base pay, a travelling allowance, a vehicle maintenance allowance plus commission on all sales. Remuneration is commensurate with experience and or qualifications.